The ever-increasing internationalisation of business calls for new skills. More and more people have to be able to conduct international negotiations and presentations. An awareness of customs, business codes and social codes in other cultures maximises your and your companies chances of carrying out international customer projects.
Cognosis is an international training company with international trainers from all of Europe. We design, develop and run tailor-made inhouse training programmes for companies and organisations in Scandinavia, Europe, Asia, The US, South America as well as South Africa. We work mainly with European companies operating internationally.
Cognosis highly acclaimed courses in international business communication focus on the key skills required by all successful business people, sales as well as R&D and management. We are known for effective high-quality training based on realistic case studies leading to concrete results. Our trainers have lived and worked as communication skills trainers and cross-cultural consultants in Europe, the USA, the Far East and Latin America. Our trainers use modern and dynamic methodology that ensures a true experience in ‘learning by doing’.
Cognosis is a Scandinavian business consultancy and training company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We can offer you training programmes in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Polish and Swedish, in the venue and city you choose. Your training will be monitored by highly qualified project management and supported by course administration staff who are fluent in English. You will get consistency in your international training programmes, guaranteed quality and professional trainers, wherever you operate.
Cognosis offers in-company courses as well as open courses.
The areas we specialize in are:
- International Customer Communication Programmes for Key Account Managers and Customer Project managers.
- International Negotiation Skills.
- International Business Presentation Skills.
- Cross Cultural Communication – how to work with international business contacts.
- Train the Trainer. How to make your key people transfer know-how to customers and colleagues. E.g. super-users implementing new software, managers implementing a new business model, technical specialists carrying out product training for sales people.
- Management Training Programmes.
- International Meeting skills.